- Enhanced combination unit of non contact tonometer and pachymeter
- Automatic calculation of compensated IOP
- Advanced APC (Auto Puff Control) and noise reduction for comfortable tonometry measurement
- Tiltable 5.7-inch color LCD for user-friendly operability
- 3-D auto tracking, auto shot, and auto complete
- ACA mode
Automatic calculation of compensated IOP
The IOP compensation is automatically calculated with automatically measured patient's central corneal thickness.
APC (Auto Puff Control)
The APC achieves a quieter and softer air puff for patient's more comfort.
Tiltable 5.7-inch color LCD
The 5.7-inch color LCD with tilting function offers easy operation even for a standing operator.
The ACA mode allows the operator to capture an image of the anterior chamber angle with the Scheimpflug image.
Closed Angle Eye